Day 7, Something for your kids to know. from While On This Side
I want you to know...
- I love you more than I knew was ever possible.
- I miss you all day long while I am at work.
- It is never easy walking away from you. Even though I know you are safe and being cared for.
- I love your father with all of my heart. I am so happy that he is your daddy.
- We wanted the two of you in our lives more than anything else in the world.
- From here on out everything I do, I do it for you.
- Even when it's for "me" it's to give you a happier, healthier mommy.
- Never drink and drive, or drive distracted.
- I love you too much and wouldn't know what to do if I lost you.
- Always be honest about your feelings.
- Own your mistakes. Grow from them.
- Brushing your teeth is so very important. Scrub. Scrub. Scrub.
- Hard work brings on great satisfaction. Don't be lazy. Use your brains!
- Travel the world. Find a way to make it happen. You will learn things from every new adventure.
- Did I mention that I love you guys so much?!? I really really do.
- Last but not least, No matter how many years pass, how many lessons you've learned, and thrills you have endured, you will always be my baby boys and I will always love you, and miss you, and daydream about you. You guys are my everything.