Thursday

This one's for the children

Day 7, Something for your kids to know. from While On This Side


Baby boys,
I want you to know...
  • I love you more than I knew was ever possible.
  • I miss you all day long while I am at work. 
  • It is never easy walking away from you. Even though I know you are safe and being cared for.
  • I love your father with all of my heart. I am so happy that he is your daddy.
  • We wanted the two of you in our lives more than anything else in the world.
  • From here on out everything I do, I do it for you.
    • Even when it's for "me" it's to give you a happier, healthier mommy.
  • Never drink and drive, or drive distracted.
    • I love you too much and wouldn't know what to do if I lost you.
  • Always be honest about your feelings.
  • Own your mistakes. Grow from them.
  • Brushing your teeth is so very important. Scrub. Scrub. Scrub.
  • Hard work brings on great satisfaction. Don't be lazy. Use your brains!
  • Travel the world. Find a way to make it happen. You will learn things from every new adventure.
  • Did I mention that I love you guys so much?!? I really really do.
  • Last but not least, No matter how many years pass, how many lessons you've learned, and thrills you have endured, you will always be my baby boys and I will always love you, and miss you, and daydream about you. You guys are my everything.

No comments: