Friday

currently ...

currently, I am: 


loving: having a baby around the house. There is something so lovingly sweet about a little gummy smile and big bright eyes. I love it! I swear I am already thinking about more babies even though just a few months ago I swore I was done. Eek!

reading: sad to say, I have no books going on right now. I have a couple that are waiting on the shelves at home, but I haven’t made the effort to get it together and read them. One of those books being Mo' Meta Blues: The World According to Questlove.

watching: to be quite honest, I’ve been falling asleep right after the news lately, but I am catching up on the Good Wife when I can. 

anticipating: I have a cabinet that I picked up off a curb when we first bought our house. The cabinet sat in my mom’s storage since 2009, and it has finally made its way into my house. I can’t wait to sand it down, give it some love, and store pretty things in it! 

listening to: Jack Johnson’s From Here To Now To You. I received two copies at Christmas and swore I would return one so never opened them up. Finally I decided two copies of Jack Johnson it’s so bad and I’ve been in love with this CD ever since!

planning: on organizing our finances now with our new budget and baby number twos expenses. I am not enjoying this, but I know it’s better to face the music that live in la-la-land.

working on: sewing projects in order to create a nice stock of Wacky Little Creations to take to a First Friday or Farmers Market for sale! Babies are cute, but they are expensive!

2 comments:

Chymere Anais said...

It's nice to see that things seems to be going well! Hope that your creative pursuits will add to it.

-Chymere A.

Laura said...

I love this glimpse into your life!