Wednesday

Kisses

It's been a good two months since my last post. The baby is born and we've been snuggling and getting to know one another.

I think I'm almost ready to get back to semi regular posts. But come on, with two little cutie pies to adventure with composing thoughts and pictures can be a bit much on some days. 

Anyhow, life at the Wacky Little House is all good. My babies are both healthy. My husbands temp job has been getting us through, and I go back to work in a few weeks. The dog is in need of some attention, as is our sorta cluttered house. 


I'll be back soon with some stories and lots more pictures! 


2 comments:

Chymere Anais said...

Aww your family is so beautiful ! Glad your boys are healthy and thriving !!

Laura said...

Thrilled to see photos!! Congratulations on the new addition :). You are all looking great. p.s. don't worry too much about the house - I am sure it'll be fine.