We completed the August Break Photo Project, and it is full of lots of fun memories.
This August we...
- Attended our first Spirit West Coast
- Spent a few afternoons in Monterey.
- Visited Gilroy Gardens
- Celebrated our 6th year of Marriage
- Ran a 5k in San Francisco
- Enrolled Lonnie in a Youth Soccer League
- Signed up to be Soccer Team Mom
- Celebrate the marrige of my lovely cousin
- Had a tent up in our living room for about a week
- Went to a Bug Walk at Earthbound Farms & Played with Ladybugs
- 49ers game, for what could be our last visit to Candlestick
- Visited Disneyland & California Adventure, Lonnie's first trip.
- Found out we are having a BABY BOY!
The posts weren't as regular as I had hoped for, but as you can see we were pretty busy.
Let's hope September can bring some relaxing days, and lots of fun smiles.