Monday

2+1+1


Big news to some, common knowledge to those who follow me via social networking sites, and still shocking to me. We are definitely on our way to becoming a family of four. It's been a month since we found out that we were expecting our second child. My body was definitely trying to tell me something but I could not believe that this is what it was trying to say.

As many of you know Alonzo was our miracle baby, after all hopes of having a natural family of our own, and a few weeks away from adoption, we were blessed with a little sweet pea. Now two years later we have once again been entrusted with the gift of life.

It's sort of an odd time for us, I was just in the middle of creating me time, and working towards bettering my health, but here we are, pregnant. The belly is already expanding, the aches and pains are settling into my daily routine, and I could not be happier to embrace them all.

10.5 weeks down, and only about 30 more to go... Cheers to our new journey.

3 comments:

Chymere A. said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family!!! So happy for you...and so happy for the both of the children.

Life is so beautiful!

www.chymere-anais.blogspot.com

Melissa Libertad said...

It's such a miracle and blessing. Congrats again. So happy for you!

Ida Arias said...

Congratulations. Wishing you a safe and healthy pregnancy!