Friday

A Personal Mission Statement



I am at my best when I trust in my own abilities and set myself free from all the labels and judgments of my past.

I will try to prevent times when I let negativity and fear influence my own works.

I will enjoy my work by being employment with a company where I can improve and create new ways of viewing assignments, so that I can utilize my personal gifts to their fullest potential.

I will find enjoyment in my personal life through being free, being happy, being love.

I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as thinking outside of the box, painting, writing, and caring for others.

I can do anything I set my mind to. One day I will open a community center equipped with art rooms, music rooms, study halls, computer labs, and all the things to make our youth succeed at fulfilling their dreams.

My life's journey is making my world beautiful and full of love.

I will be a person who's surrounded by family, friends, and church community, and they will testify to my genuine love and care for each of them.

My most important future contribution to others will be giving those I love my whole heart and support. I will show them that life is about embracing those around you and embracing all that God has made you to be.

I will stop procrastinating and start working on:

  • Treating my body as the carrier of the Holy Spirit by feeding it foods that will satisfy its nutritional needs.
  • Putting myself before all others. I cannot help those I love if I am not at a peaceful place in my own life.
  • Strength.
  • Honesty.
  • Dedication
  • Move my body so that it can continue to move me.
  • Listen to the need for quite time and enjoy looking at the bigger picture.
  • Acknowledge my thoughts and let go of the ones that will keep me from growing.
  • Show people how much I value them.

I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
can also be found on my about.me page!

3 comments:

Chymere Anais said...

Quite the amazing manifesto. Walk into your season!

Love,
Chymere Anais
www.chymereanais.blogspot.com (formally known as Funky Beautiful)

Melissa Libertad said...

An abundance of positive thoughts your way, you can do this and so much more.

:)

Laura said...

This is so great! I think once it's written down it's so much easier to follow through on. You are amazing.