Monday

Ordinary becomes Extraordinary

Saturday, September 8th, 2012 - We moved Alonzo's crib out of our room and into his own space. He slept through the night as if nothing had changed. My baby boy is so brave, and he loves his crib. In the morning when he woke up he sort of shouted for us, calmly, and when I let him out he ran to our bed to wake daddy up with kisses.

Sunday, September 9th, 2012 - We decided to be bad role models and skip church. Instead of attending Mass we went to Cannery Row Brewing Company to enjoy a breakfast buffet, and the Bears vs. the Colts. Alonzo and his papa dressed in their favorite Bears attire, and mommy proudly sported her Niner gear. Both of our teams won, and it was a beautiful day. We even grabbed a frozen yogurt at Myo.

Weekend overview - Alonzo started to talk a lot. New words this week: Mickey, Elmo, More, Thank You, Banana (the last two were borderline before, but they include new letters now), he also points to people in pictures when we say their names. Maybe he had done this before but I am always so busy I never noticed. It was nice to slow down and really absorb the greatness of my little boy.

Monday, September 10th, 2012 - We visited grandma and Alonzo wrestled around with his cousins, and me. Abraham and Laura visited to bed time was pushed back, and it was so nice.

These are days I never want to forget.






Tweets from this weekend:

9 SepAnthony Taylor ‏@variablesrocket

Dey mad in green bay

8 SepJessy Taylor ‏@heyjayka

All morning we tried to get him down and now he sleeping and I'm mad I missed out on cupcakes

8 SepJessy Taylor ‏@heyjayka

How bout we were on our way to a bday party and 2 minutes before leaving Lonnie falls asleep!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Great photos!

He is getting so big & cute!

Ruby said...

Boy how he's growing I love that he loves Mickey Classic! You have a stylish boy there :)

Laura said...

yay! Such adorable pictures and I can't believe how much he's growing!

Charles (Illumistrations) said...

I'm soooo glad you left a link on your HeyJayka blog to your new site, or I would have never found it!

I love the photos!!