Saturday

Summer Loving


Family summertime has been awesome! We have been having such a great time together. There has been weekend road trips, pool time, lots of shopping, and Alonzo is learning so many cool new things. I am loving life right now, and I must admit I am a little scared for him to keep growing. I love him so much right now, he is so cuddly and he is always smiling and talking crazy. I want him to stay small so we can kiss his little face and tickle his tiny belly. You guys should see how he kicks his legs and tries to grab everything within reach. Life is so darn sweet!

UPDATE on Summer To Do List...
  • We have been making pitchers full of yummy lemonade, so let's cross of #3
  • Sundresses & Floral Prints have been sprinkled throughout my wardrobe. #4, check!
  • Swimming in Bako was awesome and it was Baby's first dip! #7 you are outtahere
  • Working on my tan has not been a problem, be keep it safe & SPF it up! #10, be gone
and I swear I am going to get on making some more funtastic lists SOON.

6 comments:

mama bear said...

great that you did a lot from your list and the photos are great!

Melissa said...

Whoo hoo for checking stuff off your list! :)

I used to have the same fear with my Doll Face but new exciting things are around the corner for you. Every stage brings new amazing things to love. But keep taking a zillion pictures because they will never be the same again. :(

Laura said...

You are rocking that list. I am excited to see what you come up with for fall. And the pictures? Adorable!

J-Jones said...

Great job on accomplishing some of the things on your list! These photos are absolutely beautiful. I love how much baby looks like daddy.

i-zilla said...

having a summer to-do list sounds amazing! i'm glad you're having fun! i should have made one for myself :)

LaLa said...

go a head girl you are motivating me to get back on track with list!! love love love these pics could you three be any cuter!!!