In other news, I was presented with a wonderful blog award. Laura of Life with Laura has passed on the Versatile Blogger Award. It's been a while since I've recieved a blog award, and I would like to thank Laura for thinking of me :)
The rules to the award go something like this...
- Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
- Tell us seven things about yourself.
- Award 15 or 16 recently discovered bloggers
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!
so here we go...
- I would love to live a totally simple life, and I do for the most part, but I analyze everything to death and this usually complicates things. I have tired to get better at just letting things be, but it is so hard for me. Drives me nuts!
- In high school I was a total tomboy. I carried a football in my backpack and played catch at breaks, and before cheerleading practice. If I would have been a bit more brave I would have played football instead of cheered for it.
- I was a sneaker freak, and spend whole paychecks on Nike's. As soon as I had bills to pay I realized this was one of the stupidest obsessions because I didn't even get to enjoy my shoes because I was to afraid to ruin them.
- Crunchy Peanut Butter is my latest food craving. I have never been a peanut butter type girl, but for the past three weeks I have been eating it for breakfast, lunch, and snacks. My favorite is waffles with PB & Bananas.
- I am obsessed with Jeopardy. My final stage of labor actually started while watching Jeopardy, and my husband and I watch it almost everyday. I even own an old handheld Jeopardy Game.
- I am terrified of being alone in the dark. This is one thing I cannot handle, AT ALL.
- I spend at least 30 minutes everyday mentally rearranging furniture and playing with room decor. I cannot help it.
I pass the award on to...
and I would have picked Laura if she wasn't the one that got me first, so why not still choose her... Laura.
I am a rule breaker, I only choose 9 instead of 15, but that is because there aren't many NEW blogs that I have started reading. Congrats ladies, I truly enjoy each and every one of your blogs!!