Wednesday

Pens, Quits, and Awards

I have some updates... Journal Challenge has been abandoned. This time around I was all ready to go, I even went out and bought new pens to use, but once the prompts started rolling in, I wasn't really inspired by them. I tried day after day to get involved with this project, but it just wasn't much fun for me, so I pulled out. I apologize  to all those that were looking forward to my journal posts, I will try a new project next month.

In other news, I was presented with a wonderful blog award. Laura of Life with Laura has passed on the Versatile Blogger Award. It's been a while since I've recieved a blog award, and I would like to thank Laura for thinking of me :)


The rules to the award go something like this...
  • Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
  • Tell us seven things about yourself.
  • Award 15 or 16 recently discovered bloggers
  • Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!
so here we go...
  1. I would love to live a totally simple life, and I do for the most part, but I analyze everything to death and this usually complicates things. I have tired to get better at just letting things be, but it is so hard for me. Drives me nuts!
  2. In high school I was a total tomboy. I carried a football in my backpack and played catch at breaks, and before cheerleading practice. If I would have been a bit more brave I would have played football instead of cheered for it.
  3. I was a sneaker freak, and spend whole paychecks on Nike's. As soon as I had bills to pay I realized this was one of the stupidest obsessions because I didn't even get to enjoy my shoes because I was to afraid to ruin them.
  4. Crunchy Peanut Butter is my latest food craving. I have never been a peanut butter type girl, but for the past three weeks I have been eating it for breakfast, lunch, and snacks. My favorite is waffles with PB & Bananas.
  5. I am obsessed with Jeopardy. My final stage of labor actually started while watching Jeopardy, and my husband and I watch it almost everyday. I even own an old handheld Jeopardy Game.
  6. I am terrified of being alone in the dark. This is one thing I cannot handle, AT ALL.
  7. I spend at least 30 minutes everyday mentally rearranging furniture and playing with room decor. I cannot help it.
I pass the award on to...
and I would have picked Laura if she wasn't the one that got me first, so why not still choose her... Laura.
I am a rule breaker, I only choose 9 instead of 15, but that is because there aren't many NEW blogs that I have started reading. Congrats ladies, I truly enjoy each and every one of your blogs!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! So fun and I love your post.

I understand about giving up on the journal thing. If you don't love it it's not worth it. At least you have new markers now. Maybe that in itself will spark some creativity.

In other news, I wish you would "show" your email on your profile. It's not really out there for the world to see, but if I hit reply from a comment you make then I can just email you back. I've tried like a million times and I'm always so bummed to see "noreply" as your email address. You obviously don't have to, but I'd love it if you would. Or you can just somehow get me your email address so I can respond to your comments. Because I so want to.

Jami Nato said...

Awwwwww thanks!

mama bear said...

I can see how much we can relate. I am exactly the same on 6 & 7!