Sunday

Good fathers make good sons

Today is a very special day in the Taylor household, we are celebrating our first Fathers Day! My husband is the greatest man that I know, no really, he is awesome, and I am super excited to be honoring him this F.D..

While we were engaged we attended an engagement retreat given by the church, and on that weekend we talked about all of the things we looked forward to in our marriage, and we discussed how we would handle each of the situations that came our way. Since that weekend, I have been waiting patiently for the chance to live out the dreams we set of parenthood. There is nobody in the universe that I could imagine wanting to share this special bond with other than my Anthony.


I married this man because he is truly incredible, he is honest, kind, gentle, humble, smart, creative, and so very loving, not to mention a hottie. And for all of those reasons, minus the hottie, he makes the perfect father. Alonzo is just as lucky to have Anthony as Anthony is lucky to have Alonzo. For the first time in our marriage, our dream life is being fulfilled, we finally have our little family, and I could not be happier than I am at this moment.
Babe,
I want you to know that I am so proud of the father that you are becoming, and that no matter how groggy you are in the middle of the night while changing and feeding your son, you are doing it, and it makes me so happy. In this short time that we have spent with our dear little Crabby Patty, you have made every moment more special by just being present and engaged with him. I know what it means to you to have the opportunity to be a good father, and you are definitively doing a great job so far. I love you daddy, and I am positive that if your son could talk he would say the same.
Happy Fathers Day my love!

3 comments:

mama bear said...

Can I say awe? this photo collage of Ant and Alonzo is super adorable!

Happy father's day to Ant!

Nicole said...

Aww! How beautiful!! Happy Fathers Day!! We're a Taylor family over here also =P

jennifer ▲ i art u said...

this is so special! congrats on your man's first father's day!
j.