Wednesday

Cheers for Fresh Starts!

June is HERE, and there is so much that I want to do with it! June has always been a nice clean place for me to get a fresh start my year. It has 30 days, which to me is so much nicer to plan for than 31 days. Plus, June is the host month for Jayka day, aka my birthday. It seems ever since I can remember this has been MY month, and this year I plan to fully embrace it.

Since I was so hyped about the coming of this fabulous month, I searched high and low for a project to start, and for once I actually found projects that I hadn't already attempted, and that truly interested me. Right when I was just about done searching, I found out that Janel over at Run with Scissors was hosting the Second Annual 30 Day  Journal Challenge, and it was an instant winner. Last year I participated in the project, but I only reached Day 9, this year I am prepared to complete the challenge!

June, I have high hopes for the both of us. I will try my hardest not to let us down.

[image via: weit]

4 comments:

sécia said...

Good luck! Sounds like a great project. :)

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

mama bear said...

Good luck on the challenge! I know you'll do it :)

Laura said...

I love, June, too. It feels like summer is stretching out endlessly before me. I look forward to your new 30 day challenge!

LaLa said...

wow I can't believe it's been a year.. crazy! Can't wait for this year's festivities with you and your wonderful fam! I miss you so much mama, you bring so much balance and love into my life! I miss that! HELLO ROAD TRIP i'm soooo DOWN!!!!! omg YES!!! love you!