Saturday

Guess who's bizzack

Welcome back, ME! I have been M.I.A. and this time I actually had a great reason. The past three weeks I have been busy working my way into the world of motherhood. I have posted my birth story on my pregnancy blog, but from now on there will be no more posting to that site, and this blog will become my one and only life blog.

I know that you guys don't really care what little words I have to say about this, you just want to see the baby. That has been the story since he has made his appearance. So to the point, I am back, and posts will be coming as time permits.

Now here he is...

3 comments:

love, keys said...

he's ADORABLE!
congrats on your blessing <3

mama bear said...

He is SO adorable! and i do care what you have to say, your appearance in the blog is important as well :)

J-Jones said...

Alonzo is beautiful! You and Anthony are definitely blessed. And of course we care what you have to say.