Saturday

Fill in the Blanks Friday on a Saturday

I didn't make it for Fill in the Blank Fridays, so a FITBSaturday will have to do.



1. What I love most about my home is the newest tenant, my baby boy Alonzo! My home truly has transformed into a little family hut over the past few weeks. It has never been so messy, but it is worth it.

2. I'm excited because, I see so much to come in our future. I cannot wait for all the adventures to come, but I want to be sure to enjoy each growing moment.

3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is to cry a little and then have my husband hug me until I fall asleep.

4. Currently I am craving an ice cold Dr. Pepper and a handful of hot wings! They are on the way ;)

5. The thing I love most about my mom is she is totally awesome! She has always been there for my brothers and me, and no matter what she keeps loving us.

6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be Sin Titulo because I could not come up with a freaking title and stick to it.

7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be gummy candy, DUH!

3 comments:

Laura said...

gummy candy - yum! I am glad to see you're blogging again! I've missed your posts.

mama bear said...

Gummy candy is delicious, and i know what you mean about the house being hectic at times like this. i think we all went through it!

can't wait to see more photos of Alonzo :)

Renée said...

Oh my, that photo of all the gummy candy makes me want crave for some! Haha. And moms are the best, aren't they? Those sweethearts do like every everything for us! xo