Friday

Fill in the Blanks Friday

via weheartit

1. My favorite daily responsibility is being a sweet wife to my hubby and giving his smooches.

2. My least favorite daily responsibility is combing my hair. I hate doing anything to my hair and most days you will just find me with it all pulled back because I cannot deal with it's crazy moods.

3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is I love diner food. There is something special about being able to order breakfast and appetizer samplers at the same place.

4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is Mexican. I always feel happy making something that has been passed down from my grandmothers to my mother to me. It makes me feel like part of the past still survives in our food.

5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame has not yet arrived! Maybe soon.

6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for my son to hurry up and be born healthy, for all of my bills to be paid off, unlimited vacations to anywhere I want, whenever I want.

7. My biggest pet peeve is people who SHOUT all the time, and feel like by talking smack to and about other people makes them look cool and in charge. Sorry follks, this kind of behavior only makes you look like a jack'donkey', selfish, careless hot mess. RESPECT, PEOPLE!

2 comments:

Elizabeth! said...

thanks for sharing a little about yourself. I'll definitely be doing this!

Laura said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I've often tried to respond to you via email, but your email address is hidden! Maybe you can watch a polo match if you don't want to play :). Then you'll be so brave you will try it yourself!!