Friday

Fill in the Blanks Friday

(via weheartit)

1. Something that makes me a great friend is, that I value each persons individuality, and respect people for what makes them them. I don't think that I make the best friend though because I am not to good at reaching out to people to keep the friendship strong. I give people space, sometimes too much space.

2. I am the type that is always planning something.

3. I am not fond of leaving projects uncompleted.

4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be compassionate, researcher, and wacky.

5. Something I'm really cheap about is clothing and accessories. If there are cheaper alternatives, why not select those. I already know come each season I am going to want to shop no matter how many things I already have at home, so I just buy the cheap stuff and enjoy my shopping trips.

6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is vacations! I love going out and having a good time. Sometimes you can do it on a dime, but sometimes you just got to pull out the stops and live it up. I work hard, and as long as I am taking care of my personal business, I see no reason why I shouldn't play equally as hard as I work. Plus, on trips you get to discover so much about people and cultures, it is worth the money.

7. I would trade my house and all of it's furnishings for a cottage along the coast in a heartbeat.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Cool idea...love the blog too ;)

www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com