Wednesday

Birthday Time


Today is my husband's birthday and I am feeling so very blessed to have him in my life right now. I knew I loved the guy, I did marry him after all, but this whole pregnancy has brought us so much closer. He has shown a side of himself that I could not have dreamed up. I could go on and on about how much I love this amazing man, but I think those words will be directed to the man himself. Instead of overwhelming you with all the lovey-dovey stuff, I will leave you with this simple list of my favorite things about my husband Anthony.


  • He is a true individual. Nobody can make him do something that he doesn't believe is right.
  • The art that this man creates is fantastic. I love how artistic he is. I really believe in him.
  • He comes from a single parent, only child household, and he has somehow come into my gigantic family and manages them so well.
  • I don't think I have ever known someone as humble as Anthony. I love his simple way of love.
  • I don't know if it's something about growing up in the south, or if it is just something in his heart, but I love how respectful and honest he is.
  • Above it all, I love his spirit and his faith. He is my rock and I can't imagine my life without him by my side.
Happy Birthday Babe!

3 comments:

Elizabeth! said...

Happy birthday to ANT!

J-Jones said...

Happy belated birthday, Anthony!

the Provident Woman said...

Sounds like you've got a great husband there. Happy Birthday to him.
theprovidentwoman.com